Monday, July 12, 2010

A Tree Planted by the Water...

On my last night in Williamsburg, VA (Friday, July 2nd), I was given the conclusion to the message that I spoke of in my previous blog.

The messengers flew the yellow/beige spacecraft speedily across the sky. As it flew out in the distance, it's color shifted, and it became brilliant red and slowly flashed. The bright red light was easily seen by anyone sitting outside in the area at that time. The message from Yahweh was of peace and of concern. The messengers have been quiet above me for a few months, but they were moved from their place by what they saw coming to give me the word of Yahweh: "Terror will turn his face in your direction, but it will not rest near you. I will lift you out of his reach, and you will be safe".

And this is my word to you: If terror can be trapped and bound before he reaches you, then you will be safe for the moment. But if not, you may come and rest in safety with me - if you'd like. We will sit in the shadow of my God, and we will be OK.

On another note - a few days ago, I was listening to this online broadcast by these guys who post on Youtube known as "Rebel Alliance Media", and they were speaking of the foolishness of religion on this planet. One of the speakers of the group made simple, and yet remarkable comments. He said to his listeners, some of which were black Muslims in the US, "Where was Allah during slavery? Where was Allah when you stubbed your toe in the kitchen? Allah is imaginary." Those were remarkable comments made by someone who isn't an atheist (I think he is a deist).

All of this reminded me of Jeremiah 17 and Psalm 91.

Jeremiah 17:5-8:

Thus says Yahweh,
"Cursed is the man who trusts in mankind and makes flesh his strength, and whose heart turns away from Yahweh. For he will be like a bush in the desert and will not see when prosperity comes, but will live in stony wastes in the wilderness, a land of salt without inhabitant.
Blessed is the man who trusts in Yahweh and whose trust is Yahweh. For he will be like a tree planted by the water, that extends its roots by a stream and will not fear when the heat comes; but its leaves will be green, and it will not be anxious in a year of drought nor cease to yield fruit."

Psalm 91:

I will say to Yahweh, "My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!"
For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you may seek refuge;
His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.
You will not be afraid of the terror by night, or of the arrow that flies by day;
Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.
A thousand may fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not approach you.
You will only look on with your eyes and see the recompense of the wicked.
For you have made Yahweh your dwelling place.
No evil will befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent.
For He will give His messengers charge concerning you, to guard you in all your ways.
They will bear you up in their hands, that you do not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent you will trample down.