Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Kicking the dirt...

I am a child playing in a garden, but there is no one who will play with me.  I look on from a distance and see billions of adults kicking dirt as they despair and hate life.  They refuse to be children and have been rejected by our Mother.  They have been cast out of Her house and tossed right into the desert where they must sow and reap and labor horribly to death.  So they abhor life but act like they don't - they are afraid, even to death, but keep telling themselves that they are safe.  They have been very bad children and sought refuge in adulthood so that they might become as wise as the idols they worship.  They have sought refuge in guns and all manner of violence, but never cry out "Mama!" who would quickly come to their rescue.  They are wise and crafty adults, and because they have become wise to suffering, they perish.

Our Mother can only be intimately known by Her loving children.  She said to me intimately, "I save My children, flesh, bone, and all.  The adults of the world and their children will meet their end, abruptly.  My faithful children will live on eternally.  Watch and see baby."

I enjoying plucking the blades of grass and feeling the coarse edges against my fingertips. And I enjoy feeling the softness of flower pedals and smelling the sweet scent of fruit. And I enjoy tasting the sweet nectar of honeysuckles and looking at the dew as it hangs from the tree leaves.

You see, I am a child playing in a garden.  I do not kick dirt like you do, because my Mother has given me a beautiful life and a beautiful garden to play in.  My big brothers and sisters stand guard and protect their baby brother.  So I am not afraid.

I look in the distance and see all those adults wallowing in the forsaken desert, afraid of everything, burning from the heat, and thirsting from the lack of water.

Will you come and play with me?  You'll have to put aside your worship of idols and doctrines - my Mother hates them. Hasn't She already proven this enough to you?  She treats you like a savage beast and left you alone in a desert overrun by evil and foolish kings and rich men.  She must know that you won't do anymore harm, ever.  The little that She expects of me, She expects of you - and it isn't much. But you have to put aside your doctrines, for they are not childlike.  You must put aside the worship of idols (who do neither good nor evil), because they are not childlike.  When you become a baby, I'll rub your little feet and kiss your puffy cheeks, and our Mother will nurse you and protect you.  And since our Mother is smart and powerful, if you become a babe with missing digits or are blind or deaf, our Mother will show you Her love (which is the only true way to love someone) - then you will be made whole.  She can make adults whole, but She has refused to do so.  She can make it rain on that forsaken desert, but has found no desire to do so because She hates what has become of people who hate the simple ordinary truth and put their faith in doctrines and money and idols.

Will you come and play with me?  You'll have to become a decent person - treating others the way that you want God and others treating you.  Keep your hands restrained, vengeance truly does belong to God.  How often have you seen violent men living forever?  Keep your tongues from deceit and speaking awful and hurtful things. How often have you seen gossiping and lying women being saved from death? Eternal life belongs to our Mother and Her faithful children, who trust in the food and salvation of our Mother.  She will never abandon Her faithful child; Her child will never need to fear that Her everlasting love will fade.

If you come to play with me, be prepared to look on toward the forsaken desert and see adults kicking the dirt, just like you used to.