Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Don't Cry For Him...

I heard earlier today that Obama's lead over Clinton has gotten smaller, and this news has upset a few people that I know personally. So I thought I'd share a bit of my knowledge - since I wouldn't have cared to write about Obama or Clinton before today.

Being that Yahweh is my God, He has given me prescience in certain matters; I spent months taking things to God (and I still do to a smaller degree). He definitely made sure that I said the right things to Him, and offered up the right suggestions.

From what I understand, Iran will be bombed by the US, and some African nations will fall under the hand of violence from the US military (my guess is related to oil or the Islamic Republic). Now, this isn't set in stone - it's impossible for any 'future event' to be set in stone. The probability of these events taking place is high, unless people seek Yahweh or demand, with all their being, that they don't take place. Every word from Yahweh's mouth is conditional; Yahweh Himself will change His mind on certain situations if I take to Him an alternative. One fact is that there isn't much good coming to this planet; only a continuation of violence because there will be a continuation of prideful acts and a continuation of religious ignorance.

After all is said and done, and Yahweh refuses to look at anymore of the bullshit here - He will show rage (as I've pointed out in a few of my letters) by violent roars and worldwide "depressions", and by removing people out of Washington, DC's many High Seats - including the Seat in the White House.

It is my personal desire that Yahweh shows no rage while a black or female president is running the country. I want Him to prove a point, to every generation before us, that a rich white man can't have everything he sees; he can't rob everyone's land; he can't capitalize off everyone else's belongings; he can't make everyone a slave; he can't tell everyone how to dress; he can't tell everyone how to speak; he can't tell everyone who God is; and he can't charge everyone just to keep breathing. So I say to my few readers, don't cry for Obama, not today.

I'm sure that this blog, along with the one before it, means absolutely nothing to most of you - so I say to you as I always say, don't believe any of it, just remember.