Monday, March 3, 2008

A Message of Yahweh Concerning Iran...

The warm air and clear skies in Maryland brought me outside to have a brief dialogue with Yahweh God. Iran has been on my mind every single day for the past few weeks because of the pit the Iranian government is creating for its people. Yahweh informed me last year that the chances of Iran being bombed by the US are extremely high - and this makes me very nervous, especially for those who are innocent. Iran is 'unofficially' a supporter of Islamic terrorist - if there was no doubt about this, then they would have already been treated as Fallujah was back in 2004 by the US... and there is definitely a case pending with the 'Highest Court' for what the US did to the innocent of Fallujah. Iran has already declared that they would not submit to any sanctions imposed on them by the UN and they will continue to spin uranium (to develop nuclear power, as they say); I love their lack of fear, but I hate their stubbornness in all of this. But these were things that have simply been on my mind concerning Iran.

Tonight while speaking with Yahweh, I had a thought. I told Yahweh that if I could aim His 'message of salvation' to some agnostics, open-minded folk, and homosexuals in Iran and they begin to seek Him, He could lead them out of the danger areas before the US attacks. Then I said if a good number of Iranians began to seek Him, He would stretch out His hand against the US fighters and save the whole country - a spacecraft illuminated and slowly flew across the sky then dimmed out of sight.

So I will be spending the next few weeks in an attempt to get as many people as possible in Iran to look up at the night sky and speak to Yahweh. The more people who seek Yahweh, the better the chances of Iran being spared. Of course, a problem with this is that some of those people could think it was Allah who saved them - and that CAN NOT happen, it is unacceptable - this is why it is important that enough people are there to say "Yahweh saved us" so that there will be no confusion. Yahweh refuses to have people thanking Allah for something He did - and Yahweh does not tolerate religion at all.

The compassion of Yahweh runs deep, and that's what I need to get across to those people. After I write my letter and send it out to a good number of them, I will post it on my blog.