Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Summer of Justice...

This letter of justice was sent out to leaders across the U.S. on July 10th, 2007.

Hello, my name is Kelvin, and I have been instructed by Yahweh my God to deliver a message of peace and justice to leaders across the United States. I have many things to say concerning the truth, and I will speak when and what Yahweh speaks as I have done in the past.

The eyes of Yahweh roam throughout the Earth and justice seems far.
For the poor man cries out pleas of mercy,
The abandoned widow begs for food,
And the worker hates his own life; he dreads leaving his bed in the morning.
Where is justice for the people who have struggles everyday?
Who told them that there must always be someone struggling?
It surely wasn’t Yahweh!
For Yahweh desires compassion rather than worship,
Justice rather than sacrifice and song.

Is it not obvious that capitalism is destroying the people and this planet we live on? Is it not obvious that religion has led men and women blindly into a pit of darkness and death? The major problems that exist in this world are because people create them, and choose not to change them; and their leaders have whips to keep them in a place that isn’t natural. The more people lean toward religion, the farther they walk from their Maker – for no god has ever been found in religion, isn’t this obvious? No god of this planet walks nor talks, he/she/they remain as silent as the stone their made of and offer no form of salvation or justice whatsoever. These blind followers you have put their faith in death, in the hopes that there is another life where there is peace. These deaf give their hearts to lies and believe them, for they have 10,000 hopes and no truths, no evidence. Well, I’ve been sent to give sight to the blind and hearing to the deaf, to speak compassion and justice to this place. You see, religion is failure, and capitalism has been its support and inspiration. I have proof, and I have truth – I am without lies and inane hopes, so Yahweh has sent me.

Hear the word of Yahweh God to you,

Yahweh says,
“This summer is a dreadful summer for the United States.
The nation will suffer painfully and economically,
For I have demanded compassion and justice, and have not received it.
Since you have not provided compassion and justice to those deserving of it,
I will not provide compassion and justice to you in the days ahead.

This summer will be a peculiar summer to you.
For the fires have been set ablaze in the west,
Now the flood waters are coming.
Deep waters covering trees, homes, and buildings of all sorts,
And the strong winds will be their adjutant.
Your hands will fall limp, and your people will panic.
For you have seen nothing like it in any of your days.
Your people will mourn the loss of their families,
And the government will fear the loss of its money.
I have instructed my servant not to weep for his people,
For he must see pain tonight in order to see joy with the rising sun.

Should I spare your nation?
No. For you did not spare the children of Fallujah.
You imbed fear in the hearts of men weaker than yourself and take what is theirs.
You trick people into believing lies so that you may steal from them.
You keep secrets from people so that you may kill them.
Should I save your nation?
No. For you do not save the millions in poverty throughout your own land.
You imprison the poor and set free the rich.
You remove the lowly from their homes and move in the wealthy.
You destroy the Earth and have no deep desire to cease.

I have desired mercy, but received perpetual poverty,
I have desired justice, but received cyclic oppression.
For you are a nation built on blood and ash, aches and pain.
You have made the hopeless as living sacrifices for your riches.

Shut up your songs of praise, and end poverty instead!
Stop lifting your hands in prayer, and end oppression instead!
Forget memorizing lines and lines of text, and speak truth instead!
I hate your religion and your cultic practices,
For they are a stench to me.

Since you will ignore Me as your ancestors did,
This summer, the high places will begin to fall,
And you will be shown what justice truly is.
The poor and oppressed will know compassion,
For the Light has begun to shine above them.
I, Yahweh, have spoken.”

Yahweh said to me, "The best things in life are those things birthed from freedom."
I said to my God, "Yahweh, I know that the best things in life are free,
I also know that the best life is one that is free.
As I have said before, the authorities of this planet give my people ropes everyday,
And instead of tying their hands behind their back,
They give people the 'freedom' to do it themselves, so that they think they're free.

How can I shout 'Justice!' in a world where people don't realize what freedom is?
How can I shout 'Freedom!' in a world where people don't know they're hand-cuffed?
They enjoy covering their loins, and saying to one other, 'You should hate this and that.'
And then they say, 'You can't do this, or that is not good', though no harm is assumed.
How can I tell a people to seek God, who is free, when they feel they should be bound?"

Yahweh came from out of His place, and said to me, "Remember your youth!
I am not the god of your childhood,
Nor am I the love of your teenage heart.
You were taught worship, tongues, prayer, tithing, and faith.
For those were things that mattered to the god of your youth, the god of your religion."

Yahweh approached me with a roar and with the light of His messengers,
He said to me, "Your mind broke free from things you learned as a child.
When you sought Me, you found Me, and you were not disappointed nor rejected.
You lost interest in worship and gained interest in equality,
You lost interest in tongues and gained interest in compassion,
You lost interest in prayer and gained interest in justice,
You lost interest in tithing and gained interest in peace,
You lost interest in faith and gained interest in seeking the face of your God.
You lost interest in the god of your youth, the god of religion,
And you gained interest in the God of your freedom, the God of what is right."

Yahweh whispered in my ear,
He said, "The one who seeks Me will know freedom; they will see justice in life."