Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Freedom of Zimbabwe...

This letter was sent out to many leaders in Zimbabwe on August 3rd, 2007.

This message is directed toward the strength and the weakness of Zimbabwe, President Robert Mugabe.

It is only right that I introduce myself President Mugabe, my name is Kelvin, and I am a United States citizen. I live very close to Washington, DC, but in the State of Maryland. I have a message of peace and justice for you. It is important for you to understand at this point that I call God by the name ‘Yahweh’ because Yahweh is my God. It is common for me to go outside during the evening hours and talk to my God on a clear night, for that is when truth is revealed to me. In the past, I didn’t think much about my African brothers and sisters, but a friend of mine introduced me to the problems many of my people face there. So in reading about Zimbabwe, and you President Mugabe, I sought Yahweh for compassion, to have mercy on your people.

Please don’t view me as a religious ‘freak’ or someone who enjoys hearing himself speak, but what I have to say to you is the truth – the truth for what is to become of Zimbabwe. Yahweh is a God who moves and who roars, He has the intelligence and power to change any land, for He is a God of kindness and justice.

I have heard that there is a drought in your land of Zimbabwe; well Yahweh has decided to show mercy to the poor and oppressed of the land and provide them rain. No longer will you say, “2007 is a year of drought” but rather, “2007 is a year of abundant rainfall”. For Yahweh has every intention on moistening your land so that you may begin to harvest wheat, maize, and other crops this year and next.

Whether or not you believe me is of no matter to me or Yahweh God, for Yahweh does not need your faith to do a good thing in the Earth, but He does need a spokesman, He has always needed one. Zimbabwe will be touched by the hands of Yahweh this year.

Since you are a leader of your people, Yahweh has you in His eye regarding the harvest and what is gathered. It is very important for you to feed the people of your land first, for there is nothing more important to Yahweh than loving-kindness; Yahweh hates poverty and desires to see it eliminated from Zimbabwe – but in due time. Let the harvest of your land be given to the people of your land first, fill their bellies without concerns of wealth or economic struggles – for Yahweh has become the compassion of Zimbabwe. After the people of your land are satisfied, then begin working on imports and exports – show kindness to other nations, and perhaps they will respect you the same.

If you do not feed the hungry of your land with the harvest brought upon by the rains of Yahweh, then justice will fall on your head. Yahweh will not forget the poor of your land, but He will stretch out an opposing arm to you, and He will conquer you.

When goodness and grace comes, use it in good and graceful ways – help your people when the rains come, worry about your pockets later.

The people whose land receives the grace of Yahweh will see the justice of Yahweh God.