Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Intermission...

I was outside a few minutes ago smoking a clove cigarette and thinking about the things I would write about next, because I know that I have a lot to say concerning 'Eden'. After about 10 minutes, my thoughts changed and I began to think about the biblical Joshua and how he warred his way into Canaan, killing all those people and calling it an act of Yahweh. I then thought about the story of the sun standing still, and I said to myself, "That's another one of those bullshit stories. If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning, it would become extremely violent and nearly every living thing would die. If people actually saw something like this happen, it would only be an illusion that the sun stood still in the sky; the messengers of Yahweh would block out the sun with thick dark clouds and become radiant themselves."

As soon as I said these things to myself, one of those 'moving stars' glowed brightly and flew overhead in the sky; after a few seconds, it went dim and faded away into the night. When those 'moving stars' glow brightly - in a sense, they are shouting YES!!!!! This was VERY unexpected - I was completely caught off guard. Usually when I'm outside talking to Yahweh, I think about those spacecrafts and know that they may or may not show up - but this time, I wasn't thinking about them showing up at all, nor was I seeking Yahweh for anything.

So now I need to spend the next few days thinking about this message from Yahweh. I know that 3 things come from the hands of Yahweh, and those are compassion, justice, and wrath. I'm unsure if Yahweh was informing me that this is something He can do or something He will do. But I am sure that darkness is never a good thing when it comes from Yahweh; I am also sure that the 'unexpectedness' I felt is part of the message. When I come up with the right thoughts and the right situations, I'll take it back to Yahweh; if He agrees with my thoughts, I'll take to Him my plans.

As I write and think about things, I do have an idea of what this all means - His patience may be failing fast. At this stage in knowing Yahweh and seeking Yahweh for justice on this planet, it's rare that Yahweh spends His time telling me what He can do - especially since I already know He can darken the sky with thick clouds. So... I will keep looking for ways in which Yahweh can show compassion, and I will try to move His emotions as best as I can - but this is difficult when He is so angry - and Yahweh IS angry. If those religious people and people in the high places continue to hurt and kill the innocent after Yahweh shows compassion, I will no longer stand in Yahweh's way. My brother Brent is ready for this all to be 'done' with because he has seen pain and oppression in this place for far too long - and he calls me sensitive because of how I think and act. But I can't help it; I'm just waiting for a few more acts of compassion from Yahweh.

One of those acts of compassion was for abundant rain in Northern Africa, and I did get a response - but I'll save that for one of my Eden posts.

I can't help but wonder how meaningless this is to some of yall...